A c1956 photo of the ‘original’ Pitches Tavern.
c1940, two restaurants existed side by side at the south end of Port Orford …
Behind the billboard are the Knapp Hotel and the coast highway continuing east and south. Since 1955, Pitch’s Tavern, originally created by Mr. and Mrs. Otto Pritcher, has conducted business on the site of Collins Grill.
Port Orford and North Curry County (Shirley Nelson)
Photos of the recent Pitch’s Tavern Fire (2015) by Levi Thompson @ #rdcHQ
Leave a Reply