Cover of a multiple-fold two-color brochure from 1917 from the Port Orford Harbor and Development Corporation. The material was intended to promote stock offerings in the organization. Featured on the cover is a still from a ‘moving picture’ of Claude C. Inman of the Inman Mine Company in Sixes, OR, which comprised 30 mining claims and owned 2.5 miles of the Sixes River below and above the forks. — (Source: Port Orford and North Curry County by Shirley Nelson).
Scans of the entire brochure will be added here as they become available and to the Port Orford Historical Photos archive. Please click the thumbnail images to see the brochure at full size.